Food Diary Masterclass
You don’t need to eliminate anything (even gluten!) from your elimination diet.
Take it from me. I’m a registered dietitian, gut health nutritionist, lover of pizza, and your future mind gut mentor. And I’ll say it again: you don’t need to eliminate anything from your elimination diet.
I’ll explain in a minute, but first… Does any of this sound familiar?
- You know you need help with your gut, but you have no idea where to start.
- You know there are specific foods that are triggering your gut issues, but you’re not sure *which* foods.
- You added probiotics and/or fiber supplements to your diet, but you’re not sure what they’re supposed to do, or if they’re even working for you.
- You crave certain foods when you’re bored, sad, stressed, lonely, or hangry… and you don’t know why.
- You’ve tried ditching gluten, dairy, carbs, sugar, fat, and meat from your diet completely. But you fell off the wagon fast, and your elimination diet didn’t bring you any closer to understanding what you need.
- You have a vague feeling that how much sleep you get or daily exercise you do you get affects your diet, but you’re not sure how or why.
If any of those statements resonate with you, then you need a gut health tool that will help you understand your relationship with food first before you start making diet changes.
You need a food diary.
A food diary can help you determine what outside factors like work stress are affecting your gut. It can also help you pinpoint your triggers and isolate your symptoms. It’s the first step you’ll take on your journey towards gut health.
However, keeping a food diary is more than writing “1 slice of pizza, 1 granola bar” on a loose sheet of paper. When you know how to properly use a food diary, you can get amazing insights from it.
But how do you use a food diary?!
If you’re never kept a food diary before, you’ll learn how with my training:
What you’ll get from this food diary training
Instead of asking you to buy a fancy journal and write down every calorie you eat, I’ll show how to use whatever journaling system works for you. You’ll also learn:
- Why you should start with a food diary before you ever do an elimination diet
- How I figured out fajitas weren’t always my gut’s best friend
- The simple 6, step process to record a food diary for maximum insights
- The #1 thing you have to remember when doing a food diary (so it doesn’t end up the trash)
- How you can use a food diary to get the gut you want
With this food diary training, you’ll get exclusive access to must-know food diary hacks from a gut health dietitian.
And at the end of this FREE food diary training, you’ll be ready for the next step in your journey towards gut health.
Ready to get started?