The 30-Day Gut Reset
Group gut coaching that helps you tune in, trust your gut, and find presence over perfection.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned through my own gut health challenges and through working with hundreds of people as a gut nutritionist, it’s this: You’re not alone.
If you’ve struggled with irritable bowel and gut challenges for a long time, you might feel like you’re the only person who struggles to find foods that don’t make you run for the bathroom.
But it’s just not true. In fact, 45 million people struggle with irritable bowel syndrome and gut health challenges. It’s time to join forces with your “gut group” to decrease digestive challenges, gain confidence, and find joy with food again.
You can find that with the 30-Day Gut Reset Program.
What’s the 30-day Gut Reset Program?
The 30-Day Gut Reset Program is a group gut coaching program built on my Mindful Gut Method. Rather than strictly focusing on food and diets, we’ll work on moving toward alignment with your choices and lifestyle.
The group component of this program allows you to connect with other individuals who are struggling with irritable bowel symptoms, and to learn from their experiences.
Together, we’ll move through the five pillars of the Mindful Gut Method so you can change your relationship with your gut and foods you eat.
The Pillars of the Mindful Gut Method
Trust your gut
Many of our digestive challenges stem from decisions that don’t agree with our guts. Let’s learn how to listen.
Many gut health diets and programs don’t address stress as a factor for irritable bowel. This one does.
One of the biggest challenges to better gut health is knowing what to eat and how to prepare it. Let’s fix that.
Eat with intention
Mindful eating can help us tune into our gut, listen to what it’s saying, and make decisions that keep us healthy.
Purpose over perfection
Trying to be perfect is exhausting and the reality is there’s no such thing as a perfect gut. Focus on purpose over perfection.
Benefits of the 30-Day Gut Reset
After the 30-day group coaching program, you’ll:
- Understand hunger and fullness cues
- Better understand which foods trigger your symptoms
- See how stress and lifestyle can affect your gut
- Feel like a kitchen rockstar
- Have a meal plan that helps you manage your symptoms
- Be able to eat with more intention and attention
- Know you don’t have to be perfect to have a happy gut
Is the 30-Day Gut Reset right for you?
It is if…
- Your stomach dictates how you feel everyday
- It feels like digestive symptoms come out of nowhere
- You have been told that you have irritable bowel syndrome
- You want to understand your trigger foods
- You are open to evaluating other parts of your life and how they affect your gut health
- You want to take advantage of all that a gut group coaching program has to offer
How does the 30-Day Gut Reset Program work?
This group gut coaching program works in four stages:
Trusting your gut
Gaining kitchen confidence
Eating with intention
Over the next 30 days, you’ll work to understand your relationship with food, physical activity, cooking, and even your values. All of this will help you tune into your body, and help you better understand the cues it’s sending you about food.
Unlike other gut health programs, though, the 30 days are also spent understanding how your gut health affects your mind, body, and heart. You’ll work toward understanding the messages you receive from your gut, as well as address obstacles like stress, meal planning and cooking, and more.
“I am grateful for Amanda’s expertise and her awesome personality – she is a good listener, she respected that this plan was for me, and reminded me a few times that it’s my body. Also, she has a great sense of humor. I would absolutely recommend Amanda to anyone looking to correct their digestion issues, or ability to process foods.”
“Changing diets is no easy task, but Amanda is a great resource and guide for making new and healthier eating habits. I contacted her in order to gain more information on food sensitivities and appreciate that our dialogue was geared towards healthy and long term changes rather than dangerous diet tricks. Amanda walked me through my test results and I felt confident about putting together meal plans that were grounded with information specific to my system. I learned how to cook with new ingredients and what to buy that is still budget friendly. It’s been over 6 months since I made my dietary changes and I continue to feel better.”
What to expect over the next 30 days
If the 30-Day Gut Reset Program is right for you, we’ll get started right away. Expect to:
- Work through exercises to evaluate your gut’s cues about food, hunger, fullness, etc.
- Address factors in your life that could also be triggering your gut challenges.
- Expand on your diet with new foods that you can eat that make you and your gut happy.
- Feel more confidence when it comes to grocery shopping, cooking, and meal planning.
- Keep a daily food and mood journal to track food, symptoms, sleep and stress.
- Engage in weekly group calls, where you’ll share your progress, challenges, and questions.
What to expect AFTER the program ends
Once you’ve completed the full 30 days, you can expect to:
- Know what your gut is saying about food, stress, and physical activity
- Have more confidence in the kitchen and in your meal choices
- Have a group of people to support you on your gut health journey
- Eat with more mindfulness, paying attention to cues and reactions
What’s included in this 30-day program?
I want you to get the fastest (and safest) results possible while feeling completely supported. As part of this group gut coaching program, you’ll get:
Group Accountability and Support
- Weekly Videos: Each week you will receive a video diving deep into each pillar of the Mindful Gut Method.
- Office Hours: Each week Amanda will hold live office hours where you can come and ask her questions.
- Weekly Meditations: Weekly meditations created by a therapist to help you destress and relax.
- Weekly Yoga Flows: Weekly yoga flows created by a yoga therapist to help gently move your body and aid digestion.
Meal Planning Support
- A gut-friendly meal plan that is fully customizable and access to my recipe box
- BONUS: Frozen to Fabulous e-Book
- BONUS: Guide to Allergies & Intolerance e-Book
Find out if the 30-Day Gut Reset is right for you
Frequently asked questions about the 30-Day Gut Reset Program
How many people will be included in the group program?
There will be no more than 20 people in each group coaching session. This allows me to address everyone’s questions and serve each one of you!
How often is the 30-Day Gut Reset Program available?
I will open doors to the 30-day group program every 3 months.
Will I benefit from this group gut coaching program?
This group coaching program is perfect for you if your stomach dictates how you feel everyday and you’re not sure what causes your digestive symptoms. This program is ideal for those with irritable bowel syndrome, or who have struggled with gut challenges for the majority of their lives. This is ideal for those who are open to group calls, discussions, and exercises that support them holistically. This is not just a diet program.
Please be advised that you might not be a good fit for this program if you are struggling with an eating disorder.
How soon will I start to feel better?
After the first week, where you learn to trust your gut, many of my clients report feeling better. After the full 30 days, many report reduced and better-managed gut challenges!
Is there a 30-day guarantee?
When you commit to engaging in the group, completing the exercises in the 30-day program as part of the Mind Gut Method, and taking steps in your life, you’ll experience a change in your gut symptoms. Each person differs, so results may vary. There are no refunds available.